Art Director Global Ecommerce content
TOTEME is looking for an Art Director to join our team in Stockholm full-time. As Art Director of Global Ecommerce you will work within the Brand team and be responsible for translating our ready-to-wear, accessories and capsule collections into ecommerce language through stills, video, product imagery and editorial layers that uphold the brand’s image. You will also be responsible for developing new creative concepts and content layers for TOTEME's global ecommerce and will be involved in other projects within the Brand team. You will report to the Brand Director.
- Develop and establish still and moving ecommerce language in line with the collection, brand image and company strategy.
- Ensure TOTEME’s brand vision is communicated throughout the ecommerce experience.
- Ensure each product and product category is presented with an innovative mindset and in the best possible way.
- Communicate capsules and special projects within TOTEME’s ecommerce language.
- Carry out industry research and analysis, and ecommerce market observation.
- Manage the creative team on set.
- Develop style guides.
- Manage the post-production process.
- Give suggestions for casting models and creative talent.
- Research, conceptualize and execute assigned brand initiatives.
- Ensure all assets produced meet TOTEME’s visual identity standards.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in art direction, preferably within luxury fashion.
- Strong art direction skills, from idea conception to execution.
- Confident and experienced with moving image and digital content creation.
- Experience in handling post-production for still and moving images.
- A strong portfolio reflecting your professional experience.
- Skilled user of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to produce global brand assets of a high standard.
- Ability to optimize flows and efficiency.
- Passionate about TOTEME, with an understanding of the brand’s aesthetic and product.
- Knowledge, interest and understanding of the fashion and luxury industries.
- Creative with a large reference library and the ability to think limitlessly.
- Quality-centric with great attention to detail.
- Analytical and digital savvy with a data-driven approach.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on.
- A team player with a positive outlook.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and as part of a brand and team that is constantly evolving.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Business and results-oriented with a strong commercial drive.
- Fluent in English.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm with an immediate start.