Assistant Store Manager (London) – full-time
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our new London flagship store. In this role you will act as a Brand ambassador, lead and coach your team, work to meet sales goals, build authentic, client-centric relationships and provide elevated in-store experiences for our clients. You will report to the Store Manager.
- Drive and monitor sales performance and targets.
- Monitor efficient workflows and the staff rota in line with daily operational needs.
- Coach the Sales Advisors by being a commercial-minded role model prompting cross-selling and repurchase.
- Support, brief, and coach Sales Advisors on the brand, collections, in-store experience and store policies on uniforms, grooming guidelines, and so on.
- Support the Store Manager in developing and executing in-store events and activations.
- Drive your and your team’s clientele by encouraging the development of genuine long-term relationships.
- Ensure alignment with visual merchandising strategies and coach team members on day-to-day standards.
- Manage daily and weekly briefs with the team on company policy, business priorities, and collection.
- Provide internal company stakeholders with product recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local insight and Client needs.
- Participate in and contribute to TOTEME’s social and environmental sustainability strategy.
- 3 years of experience in luxury retail in a Senior Sales position or higher.
- A degree in Business or Fashion is preferable.
- Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint.
- An understanding of workflow and budgeting efficiency.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- A TOTEME ambassador who lives and breathes our culture and values.
- A genuine interest in people and discovering our customer base.
- Passionate about providing a luxury experience for our customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and can-do attitude
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's new flagship store on London’s Mount Street with a start date of December 2023.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.