Assistant Store Manager (Stockholm) content
TOTEME is looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join the team in Stockholm full-time. In this role you will be working across our two Stockholm stores, leading the Sales Advisors, managing the client base, driving sales, and overseeing the service level and development of your team members. You will plan, delegate and support with daily operational store tasks, as well as track team and store sale goals and safeguard the customer-centric luxury experience.
- Act as a TOTEME brand ambassador and product expert.
- Plan, present, delegate, action and follow up on operational tasks in the store, including staff schedules, visual merchandising, and training.
- Work towards meeting sales targets and minimizing losses individually and as a team.
- Create memorable shopping experiences for customers while building and maintaining long-term relationships, including supervising in-store events, reaching out to customers through different channels, and addressing complaints.
- Recruit, support, educate and coach team members to stay motivated, reach sales targets, build knowledge and offer outstanding shopping experiences.
- Maintain the shopfloor as per TOTEME’s standards and guidelines.
- Assist in the development and implementation of store policies and strategies.
- Support the development and implementation of TOTEME’s environmental and social sustainability strategy.
- Previous experience working in a premium or luxury retail environment in a senior sales position.
- Experience with the management of back-office operations.
- Experience creating reports and guidelines.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Passionate about TOTEME with an understanding of the brand’s ethos and aesthetic.
- A skill for building strong, long-lasting relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Excellent communication skills with a curiosity for understanding customer needs.
- Business and results-oriented with strong commercial acumen.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on.
- A strong team player with a positive outlook and collaborative approach.
- Quality-centric with great attention to detail.
- Flexible working schedule.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm’s stores with an immediate start.
TOTEME stands against any form of discrimination and strives to be an inclusive brand and workplace. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, or disability.