Assistant Store Manager (Stockholm) - full-time
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join the team in Stockholm full-time. In this role you will be working across our two Stockholm stores, leading the Sales Advisors, managing the client base, driving sales, and overseeing the service level and development of your team members. You will plan, delegate and support with daily operational store tasks, as well as track team and store sale goals and safeguard the customer-centric luxury experience.
- Act as the main point of contact for the team and drive motivation and development.
- Drive and monitor sales performance and targets.
- Monitor efficient workflows and the staff rota in line with daily operational needs.
- Coach the Sales Advisors by being a commercial-minded role model prompting cross-selling and repurchase.
- Support, brief, and coach Sales Advisors on the brand, collections, in-store experience and store policies on uniforms, grooming guidelines, and so on.
- Support the Store Manager in developing and executing in-store events and activations.
- Drive your and your team’s clientele by encouraging the development of genuine long-term relationships.
- Ensure alignment with visual merchandising strategies and coach team members on day-to-day standards.
- Manage daily and weekly briefs with the team on company policy, business priorities, and collection.
- Provide internal company stakeholders with product recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local insight and Client needs.
- Participate in and contribute to TOTEME’s social and environmental sustainability strategy.
- 3 years of experience in luxury retail in a Senior Sales position or higher.
- A degree in Business or Fashion is preferable.
- Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint.
- An understanding of workflow and budgeting efficiency.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- A TOTEME ambassador who lives and breathes our culture and values.
- A genuine interest in people and discovering our customer base.
- Passionate about providing a luxury experience for our customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and can-do attitude
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm’s stores with an immediate start.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.