Backend Developer content
Backend Developer (Stockholm)
TOTEME is looking for an experienced Backend Developer to join the growing team at the headquarters in Stockholm. In this role you will use the latest technologies to develop robust, reliable and scalable solutions. You will report to the Tech Manager and will be part of our Tech team.
- In collaboration with the team, assume responsibility for the entire lifecycle of our tech services, from requirements, development, testing, deployment and maintenance to continuous improvements and new innovations.
- Oversee the implementation and goals for our projects as part of our cross-functional team.
- Solve incidents and problems collectively with the team.
- Support the development and implementation of TOTEME´s environmental and social sustainability strategy.
- Experience from working with backend development.
- Deep understanding and experience working with C# and/or .NET.
- Knowledge of API Technologies (REST, API Management Tools, etc.), API Design concepts, and Microservices (development to deployment).
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD, Azure DevOps, PowerShell, and YAML.
- Understanding of architectural solutions in business environments.
- Understanding of agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge of ERP, CRM, and WMS systems.
- Experience working with unit testing and integration testing frameworks.
- Experience working in the ecommerce domain.
- Experience working with Git and Asana or similar project management tools.
- Fluent in English.
- A strong team player with a positive outlook and collaborative approach.
- A creative thinker who is solution-oriented and hands-on.
- Self-motivated, responsible and confident.
- An organized multitasker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and digital savvy with a data-driven approach.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm office with an immediate start.
*Your application will be reviewed and processed at the end of August, following our summer vacation.
TOTEME stands against any form of discrimination and strives to be an inclusive brand and workplace. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, or disability.