China Ecommerce Coordinator
TOTEME is looking for a China Ecommerce Coordinator to join our team in Stockholm full-time. In this role you will be part of the Commercial team and will assist with the day-to-day operations of our Chinese ecommerce channels – Tmall and Wechat MiniProgram. You will report to the China Commercial Manager.
- Work with TOTEME’s Tmall partner (TP) and other partners/agencies in China to manage daily ecommerce operations and drive growth.
- Coordinate and work with internal cross-functions to ensure that collections and campaigns are launched according to the schedule.
- Manage content for Chinese ecommerce channels in close partnership with Marketing and Global ecommerce merchandising team.
- Monitor ecommerce performance daily and conduct timely actions to achieve sales targets.
- Partner with the TP to follow up on and optimize paid marketing key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assist with ecommerce commercial planning, execution, reporting and analysis.
- Support various ecommerce and omni projects and secure deliverables.
- Carry out administrative tasks including but not limited to ordering packaging assets, following up on payments, and monitoring the shipping process with the Supply Chain team.
- Provide guidance and supporting documents to the Customer Experience team to handle cases and improve service quality.
- 1-3 years of experience in ecommerce with a proven track record.
- Knowledge of ecommerce operations/merchandising.
- Good understanding of the ecommerce landscape, trends and consumer behavior in China.
- Experience with Chinese ecommerce platform operations is highly appreciated.
- An understanding of the digital customer journey.
- A university degree in business, ecommerce, or other relevant fields is meriting.
- Self-motivated, responsible and results-oriented.
- A can-do attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive and creative approach to problem-solving as well as a resilient mindset and attitude.
- Analytical and digital savvy with a data-driven approach.
- Strong communication skills, good time management and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese (mandatory, verbal and written).
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm with an immediate start.