Client Services Advisor (Stockholm) – Full-time
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for a Client Services Advisor to join the team in Stockholm full-time. In this role you will be responsible for providing exceptional, personalized customer service across all our channels, building strong relationships with our customers to increase their loyalty and contribute to the company's overall success. You will report to the Ecommerce Operations & Customer Experience Team Lead.
- Provide exceptional and timely customer service across multiple channels, including email, live chat, phone, and social media.
- Contribute to reaching sales targets through proactive initiatives, including clienteling actions and sales pushes.
- Work with our logistics team, warehouse staff, and courier service to resolve customer-facing issues.
- Share customer insights and escalate any priority issues to the appropriate departments for resolution.
- Engage in sales activities and maintain follow-up communication to build customer relationships.
- Participate in and contribute to TOTEME’s social and environmental sustainability strategy.
- Previous experience in online customer service and/or a customer-facing role in a fashion or lifestyle company.
- Experience with fast-paced environments and resolving high ticket volumes efficiently.
- Digitally savvy with strong typing skills and an aptitude to learn new systems quickly.
- Fluent in spoken and written English is a must.
- Fluency in German is an advantage.
- Passionate about TOTEME with an understanding of the brand and our products.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Eager to connect with customers to drive sales and build relationships.
- Business-oriented mindset with a strong drive for achieving results.
- Self-motivated with a hands-on attitude.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities with a keen eye for problem-solving and attention to detail.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm headquarters with an immediate start and will require work on weekends.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.