Clienteling Specialist (Stockholm)
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for an experienced Clienteling Specialist to join the CRM & Loyalty team in Stockholm.In this role you will lead the strategic development and implementation of omnichannel clienteling initiatives at TOTEME within the Retail and Client Services teams globally.
The CRM & Loyalty team’s ambition is to increase retention through excellent service and personal relationship building. You will report to the CRM & Loyalty Manager.
- Drive the overall 1-1 communication plan together with our Retail and Client Services teams
- Implement new clienteling software/systems and secure accurate data
- Set guidelines to drive excellence in clienteling activities including policies and procedures globally and locally
- Drive and define GDPR-proof ways of working
- Create segments based on insights and the commercial calendar
- Develop clienteling assets and templates together with relevant stakeholders from the Brand, Marketing and Commercial departments
- Provide teams with clienteling tools and creative ideas for each collection drop
- Define and follow up on main KPIs daily, weekly and monthly, coach teams based on results
- Set benchmarks and ensure the follow-up of key KPIs through actionable reports
- Enable collection and utilization of customer data
- Be the first point of contact for local teams to ensure a globally consistent, elevated client experience, while also empowering localization
- Be the super user and tech support for CRM and clienteling tools
- Visit retail stores to implement clienteling practices and provide feedback
- Participate in and contribute to TOTEME’s social and environmental sustainability strategy
- 3+ years experience from working with clienteling
- Experience from the luxury goods sector or luxury hospitality, taking care of the VIC and or VIP segments
- Proven track record of setting business targets and driving results
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Exceptional relationship-building skills and passionate about service
- Excellent project management, organizational, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Experience in coaching and mentoring teams
- Detail-oriented and creative with a passion for selling
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to travel when required with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm office with an immediate start.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.