E-commerce and Wholesale Photo Producer (Maternity cover) Content
TOTEME is looking for an E-commerce and Wholesale Photo Producer to join the Stockholm office full-time as part of a fixed-term maternity cover. In this role you will be responsible for coordinating TOTEME’s e-commerce and wholesale photo shoots and other marketing and brand-related projects from start to finish, ensuring they are executed to the highest standards and within the agreed budget and timeframe. You will report to the Marketing Communications Director and will work directly with the Brand, Marketing Communications, E-commerce, Sourcing & Production, Wholesale, and Finance departments.
- Produce and supervise photo and video shoots for products, spaces, digital/printed marketing materials, social media, and more for E-commerce, Wholesale and other departments with the Creative Production Lead, ensuring that deliveries, timelines, logistics, budget, external partner deliveries, and general expectations are met.
- Art buying; negotiate fees and book talent and creative teams.
- Carry out and supervise production on logistics, including booking flights, accommodation, transport, catering, couriers, shipping, and sample management, as well as creating and promptly distributing call sheets.
- Define and manage pre-production, production and post-production timelines for E-commerce, Wholesale and other projects in collaboration with internal and external teams.
- Manage project budgets; track and update costs while aligning with the Creative Production Lead and the Marketing Communications Director.
- Ensure assets are delivered according to the brief, on time, and to the relevant recipient or server location.
- Oversee the production of printed assets (packaging, invitations, signage and more) with external partners.
- Supervise the Production Assistant in tasks such as sample sourcing, shipping and tracking.
- Maintain the photo production calendar with the Creative Production Lead.
- Build a database of creative production partners (photographers, modeling agencies, re-touchers, set designers, stylists, videographers, and more).
- Proactively seek out and propose suitable creative talent and partners for productions.
- Continuously evaluate internal and external production processes, and lead sessions to discuss key learnings from creative, production, and budgetary perspectives.
- 3 + years experience in photography production in the fashion industry.
- Confidence with photo production and project management.
- Have a network in the creative production industry.
- Knowledge of the fashion and lifestyle landscape.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Solution-oriented and hands-on with the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-past environment.
- Business and results-oriented with a commercial drive.
- Able to work in a transparent manner, keeping stakeholders updated along the production process.
- Growth mindset: able to develop new and agile ways of working.
- Strong team player with a positive outlook.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and confident.
- Understand and embrace TOTEME’s culture and values.
This is a one-year, full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm office. It starts in December 2022 with the possibility of extending the contract.