Financial Coordinator (Stockholm) content
TOTEME is looking for a Financial Coordinator to join the team in Stockholm and coordinate our financial activity in the United States. You will work closely with the operational team in the US and will report to the CFO. You will also be involved in the company’s global finance function, which is led by the CFO and entails collaborating with members of the Finance team as well as weekly meetings, follow-ups and projects.
We see this role as a bridge between operations in North America and the wider company. Over time, you will gain a deep understanding of our day-to-day financial operations in the US and to develop projects in collaboration with the global team. We expect you to own your tasks and solve issues while seeking support from colleagues based in the US and Sweden.
- Accounts receivable (AR)
- Accounts payable (AP)
- Support in Payroll and expenses
- Book daily transactions in the accounts and from the bank
- Assist with financial analysis to different stakeholders
- Support with Tax reporting
- Proven experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with good knowledge of Excel.
- Hold the right to work in the US.
- Fluent in English.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on.
- A strong team player with a positive outlook and collaborative approach.
- Not afraid to take responsibility or to ask for help.
- Analytical and digital savvy with a data-driven approach.
- Quality-centric with great attention to detail.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm office. N.B. that this role works towards the US and therefore has working hours starting at 2PM local Swedish time.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.