Global Retail Experience Manager
TOTEME is looking for a Global Retail Experience Manager to join our team in Stockholm. In this role you will be responsible for TOTEME’s global in-store experience playbook and its execution across our physical stores worldwide. In addition, you will lead our retail store teams in the European (EU) and Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions and be responsible for their overall success. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and will work across the Commercial department and directly with local retail teams and partners worldwide.
- Develop and maintain TOTEME’s retail experience playbook and guidelines to ensure a coherent customer experience across our physical stores worldwide.
- Support regional retail teams and partners in delivering a consistent and unique customer experience, with excellence, across our store network.
- Continuously improve our in-store service model and train our retail staff to execute it.
- Lead and develop TOTEME’s visual merchandising across all physical channels, including retail stores, franchise stores, wholesale pop-ups and soft shops.
- Be responsible for the overall sales and operational success of TOTEME’s retail stores across the EU and APAC (excluding mainland China) regions.
- Lead, develop and inspire the store managers in your regions.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop processes and policies that enable operational excellence across TOTEME’s retail stores in the EU and APAC regions.
- Analyze, follow up and report sales figures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and implement appropriate actions.
- Several years of experience as a Retail Sales Coach, Client Developer or similar.
- Proven leader in luxury retail.
- University degree within a relevant field is meriting.
- Fluent in English.
- Understand and embrace TOTEME’s culture and values.
- Analytical, solution-oriented and hands-on
- Business and results-oriented with a commercial drive.
- Growth mindset: be open to change, develop, and work in agile ways (be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment).
- Self-motivated, responsible, confident.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm headquarters with an immediate start.