Head of Planning
TOTEME is looking for a Head of Planning to join our team in Stockholm full-time. In this role you will be responsible for the global production forecast and management of inventory levels. You will act as a key pillar and point of contact across key stakeholder functions and will review and advise on every step of the business plan, working closely with the Commercial and Finance teams to build an accurate forecast.
This is a new, high-profile position that offers a unique opportunity to make a difference, as it is instrumental in improving business planning accuracy, enhancing customer service performance, and optimizing inventory holdings. Success in the role will be determined by the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and show a strong desire to create a foundation, maintain operational excellence, and contribute to the company’s development. You will naturally create a positive and inspiring environment around you and will lead by example.
As an ideal candidate, you have extensive experience with planning, inventory management and supply chains. You are an excellent communicator and a keen relationship-builder. You are objective and diplomatic but are not afraid to challenge. You have a proven and demonstrable record of improving forecast accuracy and a good understanding of the fashion market.
- Build/lead the production forecast process ensuring global sales forecast consistency by building consensus between commercial forecasts, financial trends, and sales history.
- Drive the improvement of sales forecast practices, establish key performance indicators (KPIs), and secure constant improvement initiatives.
- Set and deliver the seasonal buying direction based on budgets and category splits per region/warehouse and channel.
- Take responsibility for the production order placement process, including follow-up and securing delivery on time.
- Own and optimize the pre-booking process and fabric management.
- Implement processes to order never-out-of-stock and reproduction styles.
- Lead reallocation work between warehouses and channels to maximize sales and inventory turnover before, during, and after the seasons.
- Continuously monitor stock levels in our own and partner networks and across global logistics infrastructure, giving advance warnings and possible scenarios to senior management members to enhance the decision-making process.
- Secure actions for excess inventory throughout the product lifecycle.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Commercial, Finance, and Production teams to ensure the latest information is incorporated into the production forecast.
- Hold cross-functional meetings with key stakeholders.
- Be a key player in the Operations leadership team by contributing with strategic input to supply chain developments.
- Extensive planning/supply chain experience in a global environment with a track record of continuous improvements, including forecast and stock KPIs.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to run highly effective meetings.
- Highly analytical and proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experienced in scenario planning.
- Strong educational background and experience in fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) or the fashion industry are a plus.
- Understand and embrace TOTEME’s culture and values.
- Solution-oriented and hands-on.
- Business and results-oriented with a commercial drive.
- Data-driven and digitally savvy.
- Strong team player with a positive outlook.
- Growth mindset: be open to change, develop, and work in agile ways.
- Bring new perspectives, have an innovative approach and challenge current processes.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and confident.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm headquarters with an immediate start.