Head of Photo Production
Marketing & Communication
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform throughdistinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the Planet.
TOTEME is looking for a Head of Photo Production to join our team in Stockholm full-time. In this role you will be responsible to manage and lead all creative production at TOTEME. Key initiatives will span campaigns, seasonal content, special projects (from events to live streams), Wholesale, eCom and social shots, as well as managing external vendors.
You will report to the Marketing Communications Director, who will be your main stakeholder, and have a team of 3 direct reports. You will work directly with the Brand, Marketing & Communications, and eCom team to ensure the creative output is executed to the highest standard, reflecting TOTEME’s values.
- Be an inspiring leader by supporting and manage the Production team to deliver on time, on budget and to excellent standard
- Manage the creative workflow within the Production team to ensure workloads are managed effectively.
- Responsible for delivering all production, campaigns, Wholesale, eCom & social shoots and special creative projects, from receipt of the content brief to shoot to the delivery schedule.
- Responsible for art buying, scouting and building a network of upcoming and established creative talent that aligns with the TOTEME aesthetic.
- Keep key internal stakeholders updated during the projects with timelines and changes, from senior management to the eCom team.
- Spearhead negotiations with agents to ensure the best possible fees and costs for all shoot needs
- Support in building TOTEME’s reputation as an innovative Swedish Fashion House;
- Support in defining and implementing processes that improve the development of our production.
- 8+ years of experience and proven track record of success leading production for integrated campaigns within the evolving digital landscape
- Portfolio required of 360 campaigns, spanning video, stills, and experiential / events.
- Deep knowledge of the creative and fashion industry.
- Experience with producing campaigns, events and fashion shows is a plus.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Passion for projects and production and being a people leader.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Thrives working within a fast-paced environment and can adapt continually.
- Discreet and professional with excellent communication and networking skills.
- Strong team player with a positive outlook
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's office starting during the Winter/Spring 2024.
TOTEME stands against any form of discrimination and strives to be an inclusive brand and workplace. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, or disability.