People & Culture Business Partner content
TOTEME is looking for a People & Culture Business Partner to join the team in Stockholm. In this role, you will develop and execute all People & Culture processes, including recruitment, performance management, labor law, learning development, and work environment, while also improving existing processes and procedures. You will be an operational partner to the full TOTEME team and play an important role in the growth journey of Toteme.
- Lead and/or support core HR operations across the whole organization.
- Provide timely information and/or education on HR-related topics at all company levels.
- Offer HR expertise in the areas of feedback, development and coaching, compensation, organizational development, etc.
- Develop people strategies to enhance organizational effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
- Analyze and interpret various types of employee reports (e.g., compensation, job levels, and attrition) to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions.
- Develop the HR function continuously.
- Partner with the Leadership team to develop and implement effective human resources (HR) policies and practices to support the business’ strategic growth.
- Collaborate with managers to accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results.
- Advise managers on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Support managers with HR-related tasks such as onboarding, recruiting, performance reviews, salary reviews, promotions, etc.
- Educate, coach, and partner with managers on performance management and employee development goals.
- Educate managers and team members on compensation practices, including compensation, performance feedback, and career path.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an HR Business Partner role.
- Demonstrated experience in various HR areas, particularly organization development, change management, and employee relations.
- A deep knowledge of HR programs and practices, including applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Understand and embrace TOTEME’s culture and values - be a true brand ambassador.
- Solution-oriented and hands-on.
- Business and results-oriented with a commercial drive.
- Strong team player with a positive outlook.
- Growth mindset, willing to develop, open to change with an agile way of working.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with a high sense of ownership.
This is a permanent, full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm office starting from date.