People & Culture (HR) Coordinator (part-time, NYC)
TOTEME is looking for a People and Culture Coordinator to join the team in New York part-time. In this role you will deal with a variety of human resources (HR)-related topics. You will report to VP North America with a dotted line to the P&C Director and will also be part of the global P&C team at the HQ in Stockholm.
- Support local office and retail teams on all HR matters.
- Support our North American teams on all employee matters.
- Assist with the recruitment process by posting jobs, finding recruitment partners, screening
- and interviewing candidates, drafting employment contracts, etc.
- Help to train new retail and office employees and managers.
- Advise and train managers on HR topics.
- Act as a system/partner owner for our Professional Employer Organization (PEO) provider.
- Support the development and implementation of TOTEME’s environmental and social sustainability strategy.
- A couple of years of experience in HR-related roles.
- A degree in human resources or a similar subject.
- Good knowledge of US labor law in the New York state and, if possible, California state.
- Experience working with retail is considered a plus.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- The right to work in the United States.
- Passionate about TOTEME with an understanding of the brand and aesthetic.
- Ability to build strong, long-term relationships.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on.
- A strong team player with a positive outlook and collaborative approach.
- An organized multitasker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Quality-centric with great attention to detail.
This is a part-time position (50%) based at TOTEME's New York office with starting date as soon as possible.
Salary range: 20 000 - 28 000 USD/year + benefits.
*Your application will be reviewed and processed early August, following our summer vacation.
TOTEME stands against any form of discrimination and strives to be an inclusive brand and workplace. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, or disability.