PR Coordinator content
TOTEME is looking for a PR Coordinator to join the team in Stockholm. As PR Coordinator you will be part of the Communications team, assisting with the day-to-day management of the press office. You will act as an ambassador for TOTEME, liaising with key international fashion and lifestyle press and working closely with the Head of PR and PR Assistant to drive brand awareness for TOTEME through earned media.
- Manage, maintain, and grow the database of key press and opinion formers the brand works with on global basis:
- daily and ad hoc press stories pitching.
- targeted media alerts and press releases.
- main fashion product placement.
- placing news stories and events coverage.
- producing media grids for all press activities and projects.
- product seeding on VIPs, brand ambassadors and press in line with the brand strategy.
- Oversee PR Assistant on the following duties:
- the organisation and productivity of samples
- to collate and maintain all editorial features in print and online.
- the creation of reports on any media results achieved.
- to collate and maintain seasonal assets.
- Cultivate efficient working relationships with colleagues within multiple departments (i.e. marketing, brand team, product development, store operations, trade & logistics).
- Oversee daily communications with the brand's external collaborators and partners (i.e. PR agencies).
- Assist with the press strategy and implementation for the projects assigned.
- Support on guest list management for events and press initiatives assigned.
- Administrative duties as necessary – meeting notes, media alerts, assets organisation, filing.
- Meeting KPI’s set by Head of PR.
- 3+ years of experience in PR at an in-house fashion brand or agency
- A strong knowledge and understanding of the high-end fashion segment, including brands, press, VIPs, and influencers
- An understanding of the evolving PR landscape across print, digital, celebrity and influencers
- Fluent in English
- Understand and embrace TOTEME culture and values
- Excellent communication skills and great interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, confident
- A can-do attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Service-minded with great organizational skills and attention to detail
- A collaborative style of working
- A growth mindset, willing to develop and open to change
This is a full time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm office with an immediate start.