2. Who is the controller of personal data?
Totême is the controller of personal data for the processing of your personal data which is carried out by Totême or on behalf of Totême.
Set forth below is Totême’s contact information.
Totême AB, org. nr. 556951-0182
Engelbrektsgatan 5, 114 32 Stockholm
Phone number: 0707570464
If you have any questions regarding Totême’s processing of your personal data, please contact Vendela Sjöberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event you applied for the position via a recruiting company, the recruiting company may also be the controller of personal data for any processing which the recruiting company carries out before you are presented to Totême as a candidate, and otherwise for other purposes not related to the job application you submitted to Totême.
3. Personal data, purpose, legal grounds and duration for which the data is stored
When you apply for a job at Totême, we will process the personal data you share with us. Typically, this will include your name, your contact details (telephone number, e-mail address and address), what role you are applying for, your CV and cover letter. This data is processed to assess your application and suitability for the role you are applying for and to administer the recruitment process. The processing is carried out on the basis of a weighting of interests, in which Totême’s legitimate interest is to be able to carry out the recruitment process. Should you choose not to provide us with the above mentioned data, we will not be able to assess your application.
If you have provided us with references, Totême reserves the right to collect personal data about you from these references on the basis of balancing of interests, where Totême’s legitimate interest is to be able to assess your suitability for the role for which you have applied.
Your data will be processed during the recruitment process and for up to two months after the process has been completed. The purpose of saving your data during this time is for Totême to be able to answer any questions regarding the recruitment process and give reasons as to why you were not selected for the job. Should you give us your consent to store your data for future recruitment needs, the data will be stored for the duration consented to.
Provided that you have specifically consented hereto, we will save your personal data for any future recruiting needs.
4. Who might we share your personal data with?
Totême may transfer your personal data to recruitment partners. These recipients are only entitled to process your personal data on behalf of Totême in conjunction with the performance of a service for Totême. Please note, however, that Totême is not responsible for data which is collected independently by the recruiting company and which the recruiting company processes on its own behalf. Totême takes all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures in order to ensure that your data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection when transferring to, or sharing with, such selected third parties.
5. Where do we process your data?
Your personal data will be processed primarily within the EU/EEA, but may be transferred to countries outside of the EU/EEA if the service providers that process data on behalf of Totême transfer the data to such locations. Totême has taken appropriate protective measures in order to protect your personal data through the recipient of the personal data participates in Privacy Shield, or having signed an agreement containing certain standard contract clauses which ensure that your data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
6. How long do we save your data?
Totême saves personal data regarding the candidates who have not been offered employment for up to two months after completion of the recruiting process. The purpose of saving the data during this period of time is for Totême to have the possibility to respond to questions regarding the recruiting process and the reasons the position was given to another candidate.
If you have consented to our saving your data for future recruiting needs, we save your data for the period of time stated in the consent.
Totême may also save your personal data after the completion of the recruiting process where necessary in order to fullfil a legal obligation which requires processing under applicable law, or in order for Totême to be able to establish, enforce, or defend against legal claims.
7. Your rights
You have certain legal rights which you can enforce against the Totême. Set forth below is a summary of these rights. For complete information regarding your rights, please see www.datainspektionen.se or the General Data Protection Regulation, sections 3–5.
- Right to access to/extracts from registers. You are entitled to be informed as to whether Totême is processing personal data about you. If it is, you are entitled to information regarding, among other things, which personal data is being processed, the purposes of the processing, which external recipients have access to your personal data, and how long we save your personal data.
- Right to data portability. You have a right to a copy of the personal data which you have provided to Totême, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You also have the right to require that Totême transfer this personal data to another controller of personal data. The right to data portability applies to personal data which is processed in an automated manner and which is based on your consent or on an agreement to which you are a party.
- Correction of erroneous data. You have a right to require that Totême correct erroneous or incomplete information about you.
- Deletion of certain data. You have a right to require Totême to delete your personal data under certain circumstances, for example where the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected it.
- Right to object to Totême’s processing of personal data. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to object to Totême’s processing of your personal data.
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data. You have the right to require Totême to restrict its processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. For example, if you have denied that your personal data is correct, you can request a restriction on the processing during a period of time which allows Totême to verify whether the personal data is correct.
- Complaints. If you have any complaints regarding Totême’s processing of your personal data, you are entitled to file such complaints with the Data Inspection Board.
If you would like to submit a request for an extract from the register, data portability, correction, deletion, objection or restriction, please contact Totême at email@example.com.