Product Developer – Hard Accessories (London/Stockholm) content
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for a Product Developer – Hard Accessories to join the team in London or Stockholm. You will be responsible for the Product Development of all Bags, Small leather goods, Belts and Sunglasses from sketch handover through to PPS sign-off.
- Managing critical path: responsible to make sure deadlines are adhered to and key milestones are clearly communicated to cross functional teams
- Responsible for seasonal RM research, development, and presentation to design
- In charge of ordering and delivering Protos, SMS and PPS on time, to the quality standard, and within target margin
- Responsible for ensuring functionality & brand consistency and ensuring products that are developed are fit for purpose for the customer, brand, and business. This includes ongoing risk assessment during the development process and proactivity in taking actions as a result.
- Building and maintaining a close working partnership with Design. Acting as the technical partner for the Design Director, attending presentations and meetings, providing feedback on technical matters, brainstorming solutions to ensure the design vision is translated into a functional product
- Identifying, calling out and making recommendations to mitigate any risks/challenges identified at all stages, including price and margin.
- Responsible for the data entry in Centric PLM ensuring accuracy is maintained in all steps of the development
- Responsible to deliver a product that is in line with TOTEME’s sustainability standards and values, and making sure that Product data is always accessible and up to date for the Sustainability team
- Liaising with the Brand team in the development of packaging for each accessory in line with TOTEME brand Identity and quality standards
- Ability to work in partnership with Senior Designers, understanding and interpreting their creative aesthetic and design vision and translating this to teams and vendors
- Experience in managing Supplier relationships and leveraging relationships to meet demands
- Knowledge of trends, the market, the luxury consumer, and peer awareness
- Demonstrated expert technical product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to negotiate with credibility, share information effectively, and work confidently with cross functional teams
- Knowledge of the Office package, Adobe Package and PLM systems
- Knowledge of the Italian language is a plus
- Understand and embrace TOTEME culture and values
- Solution-oriented and hands-on
- Business and results-oriented with a commercial drive
- Data driven approach and digital savvy (analytical, understand info and data)
- Strong team-player with a positive outlook
- Growth mindset, willing to develop, open to change, agile way of working (Comfortable working in fast-paced environment)
- Bring new perspectives, innovative approach and challenge current processes
- Self-motivated, responsible, confident
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's London or Stockholm office with an immediate start.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.