Retail Operations Specialist (Stockholm) – full-time
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for a Retail Operations Specialist to join our Retail team in Stockholm. In this role you will oversee the operations of our retail spaces and support with new store openings. You will work closely with the Store Managers and the Supply Chain and Planning teams and will report to the Head of Retail.
- Monitor the stores’ stock levels, deliveries and replenishment, ensuring stock integrity.
- Oversee and optimize store operations and related costs.
- Track and report on the stores at global and individual levels.
- Serve as a liaison between the Logistics team and the stores, coordinating shipment deliveries and carriers and planning for holidays.
- Oversee in-store security checks and security maintenance.
- Encourage the use of tools and systems to drive operational excellence and improve communications, including point of sale (POS) and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technologies and other retail programs or applications.
- Keep an inventory of and order packaging and supplies for the stores.
- Identify and address refurbishment or furniture replacement issues in the stores.
- Partner with the Head of Retail, VP North America and Store Managers to ensure budget and expense compliance for operations.
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors for services such as security systems, internet, cleaning and maintenance.
- Execute and support the planning and communication of other operational activities, such as price changes, promotions, and tagging.
- Ensure that insurance requirements are met and that policies are up to date.
- Participate in and contribute to TOTEME’s social and environmental sustainability strategy.
- Minimum two years of experience in luxury and/or retail environments, in-store experience is a plus.
- Experience with international retail operations, particularly in the United States.
- Hands-on experience with workflow tools, programs and POS systems, including Asana and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent organizational and numerical skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- A strong understanding of luxury retail and the fashion industry.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Solid and thorough analytical skills.
- Structured and proficient in addressing challenges.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- High attention to detail.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm office, with an immediate start date.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.