Social Media Strategist
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for a Social Media Strategist to join our team in Stockholm full-time. In this role you will be responsible for managing, executing, and optimizing our social media strategy. You will ensure our products are presented according to our brand’s standards and point of view, elevating TOTEME’s social media presence by curating captivating and visually striking content to engage our audiences. You will also develop innovative storytelling strategies to attract new audiences globally.
- Strategy development: develop and implement data-driven social media strategies aligned with the brand's marketing goals and target audience.
- Content planning: create and manage a content calendar, ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality content that resonates with the audience and aligns with the brand’s messaging.
- Content sourcing and creation: collaborate with our content editor, copywriter and art director to create compelling content, sourcing and selecting assets for channels such as Instagram and Pinterest, and paid social media.
- Audience & Trend analysis: conduct in-depth audience research to understand demographics, preferences and behavior, as well as stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies and social media platform updates and adapt strategies accordingly.
- Competitor analysis: monitor competitor activities on social media and identify opportunities for differentiation and improvement.
- Platform management: oversee and utilize analytics tools to track KPI’s and other metrics, generating reports and insights in multiple social media accounts including but not limited to Facebook, X (formerly Twitter), Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Community engagement: foster meaningful interactions with our online communities, responding to comments, messages and inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a social media management or digital marketing role.
- A degree in Marketing, Media, English or other relevant field would be beneficial.
- A passion for social media and experience driving strong results within a high-performing social team.
- An understanding of analytics tools such as Meta and Google Analytics and how these can inform content strategy and deliver the best return on investment (ROI).
- Experience with paid social media.
- Knowledge of developments in digital publishing and an interest in finding new ways to reach target audiences through visual storytelling.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills for data analysis.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and idea-generating skills.
- A team player with great networking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm headquarters with an immediate start.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.