Store Manager (London) – full-time content
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for a Store Manager for our new flagship store in London. In this role you will act as a brand ambassador, lead and coach your team, work to meet sales goals, build authentic, client-centric relationships and provide elevated in-store experiences for our clients. You will report to the Head of Retail Experience and will work with the Planning, Loyalty, Finance, and Marketing teams.
- Drive and monitor sales performance and targets.
- Create efficient workflows and the staff rota in line with daily operational needs.
- Recruit and coach team members by acting as a commercial-minded role model prompting cross-selling and repurchase.
- Support, brief, and coach team members on the brand, collections, in-store experience and store policies on uniforms, grooming guidelines, and so on.
- Manage and drive in-store events and activations.
- Drive the store’s clientele by encouraging the development of genuine, long-term relationships.
- Ensure alignment with visual merchandising strategies and implement store-specific guidelines.
- Generate daily and weekly reports on the store’s key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Participate in and contribute to TOTEME’s social and environmental sustainability strategy.
- 3 years of experience in luxury retail in an Assistant Store Manager position or higher.
- A degree in Business or Fashion is preferable.
- Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint.
- An understanding of workflow and budgeting efficiency.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- A TOTEME ambassador who lives and breathes our culture and values.
- A genuine interest in people and discovering our customer base.
- Passionate about providing a luxury experience for our customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and can-do attitude.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's new flagship store on London’s Mount Street with a start date of December 2023.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.