Studio Associate (LA) content
TOTEME is looking for Studio Associates to join the team in Los Angeles (full time or part time). As Studio Associate you will act as an ambassador for TOTEME, working at the LA store to drive business in all aspects, from sales to brand building. You will work closely with TOTEME’s retail customers, providing excellent service and building long-term relationships.
- Deliver superb service to customers
- Create and maintain long-term relationships
- Work individually and as part of a team to reach sales targets
- Act as an ambassador for TOTEME
- Do merchandising and styling
- Plan and execute daily store operations
- Plan and execute efficient workflows individually and as part of a team
- Work towards company standards and goals
- Analyze and work towards KPIs and business goals
- Previous experience of high-end service from a strong lifestyle brand
- Passionate about style, communications and storytelling
- Driven and results-oriented
- Able to multitask and solve issues smoothly
- Structured and well-organized
- Agile with an open mindset
- Social and outgoing with a strong interest in people
- Curious to understand customer needs
- Flexible schedule, happy to work evenings and weekends
- Fluent in English
The position is based at TOTEME's Melrose store with a start in October 2023.
TOTEME stands against any form of discrimination and strives to be an inclusive brand and workplace. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, or disability.