Studio Coordinator content
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
Studio Coordinator (London)
TOTEME is looking for a Studio Coordinator to join the team in London. In this role
you will be responsible for our Design Studio, making sure the space is kept top-notch for our colleagues there. You will report to the HQ Office Manager and will work directly with the team working in London.
- Provide excellent office services, such as prepping for meetings, keeping the space neat and inspiring, ensuring office and kitchen supplies ranging from fresh flowers to toner, snacks and coffee.
- Handle employee inquiries such as purchases of technology, deliveries etc
- Engage in the onboarding of new employees to make sure they have everything they need to hit the ground running.
- Be the first point of contact for our visitors and ensuring a professional and warm welcome to TOTEME.
- Support the development and implementation of TOTEME’s environmental and social sustainability strategy.
- Experience from working in service, e.g. office management, front-desk or similar.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- Passionate about TOTEME with an understanding of the brand and aesthetic.
- Strong drive for creating a state of the art experience for our employees and visitors.
- Ability to build strong, long-term relationships.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on.
- An eye for details and quality.
This is a part-time or full-time position based at TOTEME's London Design Studio with an immediate start.
TOTEME stands against any form of discrimination and strives to be an inclusive brand and workplace. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, or disability.