Supply Chain Assistant content
TOTEME is looking for a Supply Chain Assistant to join the team in Stockholm. As Supply Chain Assistant you will be working closely with the other members in the supply chain team as well as other internal teams, supporting in all inbound and outbound delivery flows. You will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Ensure the supply chain logistics are running as smoothly as possible
- Daily contact with 3PL warehouses
- Inbound support: follow up on inbound deliveries with manufacturers, adding packing list information to ERP and send ASNs to warehouses. Handling invoices.
- Outbound support: Create pack lists, delivery notes, invoices and export documentation.
- Ensuring HTS codes and all other customs specific product data are met.
- Deal with stock queries, delivery discrepancies and returns.
- Stock control management – overseeing the stock and ensuring consistency across all systems.
- A degree in Logistics, Economics or Business (preferred).
- Experience from a similar role, preferably within the international fashion industry.
- Familiarity with sales order lifecycle management, supply chain, warehouse operations, stock control, order allocation and fulfilment, and carrier management
- Experience from working with inbound and outbound delivery flows
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- An ambitious self-starter with the ability to have many different contact points and many tasks going in parallel.
- A fast learner with great problem-solving skills
- Service-minded with great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Competent in building and developing relationships, both internally and externally
- Fluent in English
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm office with an immediate start.
TOTEME stands against any form of discrimination and strives to be an inclusive brand and workplace. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, or disability.