Supply Chain Coordinator APAC (Stockholm) – full-time content
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator dedicated to the Asia-Pacific region (APAC) to join the team in Stockholm full-time. In this role you will be responsible for inbound and outbound delivery flows and providing first-class service to TOTEME’s customers. You will report to the Supply Chain Manager and will work closely with the Wholesale, Commercial and Production teams.
- Responsible for planning of in- and outbound delivery flows and aligning with suppliers, forwarders, 3PL partner and customers to ensure effective supply chain operations.
- Take responsibility for the operations of the 3PL warehouse in China, maintaining daily contact and ensuring that the Service Level Agreement (SLA) is met or taking action where needed.
- Carry out customs-related tasks such as taking control of Harmonized Tariff Schedule(HTS) codes and ensuring customs requirements are met.
- Provide first-class customer service to all Wholesale customers in the APAC region.
Own the business-to-business (B2B) order fulfillment process and returns.
- Preparations for partners´ specific requirements, such as ticketing, pricing
- Update our ERP with accurate customer shipping info and shipping terms
- Monitoring the fulfillment process at 3PL to make sure all pick/pack and shipping requirements are being met
- Create required shipping documentation and invoices
- Follow up on potential charge backs closely with customers and 3PL
- Handle B2B returns
- Execute EDI compliance for all necessary partners
- Fulfillment of replenishment orders to own stores and 3PL partners.
- Deal with stock queries, delivery discrepancies and B2C returns.
- Stock control management – overseeing the stock and ensuring consistency across all systems
- Key user of all systems related to supply chain operations and advanced excel user
- Regularly evaluate and improve internal processes and system functionality.
- Monitor and report on the performance of the supply chain.
- Ad Hoc tasks/projects as the business grows.
- Participate in and contribute to TOTEME’s social and environmental sustainability strategy.
- A degree in Logistics, Economics or Business (preferred).
- Experience in a similar role within the global fashion industry, preferably with a focus on APAC/China operations.
- Experience with bonded warehouse setups in China (preferred).
- Familiarity with sales order lifecycle management, supply chain, warehouse operations, stock control, order allocation and fulfillment, and carrier management.
- Experience with inbound and outbound delivery flows and improving the routines and processes in place.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills.
- Experienced user of ERP, order- and stock-management systems.
- Spoken and written Mandarin Chinese a plus.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- An ambitious self-starter with the ability to work operationally and strategically, independently and as part of a team
- A fast learner with great problem-solving skills and an analytical approach
- Service-minded with great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Competent in building and developing relationships, both internally and externally
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm office with an immediate start.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.