Technical Product Specialist & Delivery Lead (Stockholm) – full-time content
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for a Technical Product Specialist & Delivery Lead to join our team in Stockholm full-time. This multi-layered role combines technical expertise in product management with project leadership skills to ensure the successful delivery of critical initiatives. You will report to the Tech Manager and be part of our Tech team. If you're passionate about bridging the gap between technology and business, and thrive in fast-paced, innovative environments, this role is for you!
- Lead and guide cross-functional teams in the successful execution of implementation projects.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet quality standards and align with technical specifications through rigorous testing and validation.
- Identify and proactively mitigate project risks to ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination between technical teams, stakeholders, and business units.
- Engage in technical roadmap planning, ensuring our internal technical products are aligned with our business needs.
- Implement, configure, customize and support our technical solutions, ensuring they synergize with our existing infrastructure.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our systems and technologies, becoming the go-to expert for your domain.
- Gather feedback from organization stakeholders and continuously identify opportunities for improvement to ensure our technical solutions are efficient, user-friendly and responsive to their needs.
- Own and champion our technical solutions, ensuring they are optimized, up-to-date and serving the business needs effectively.
- Participate in and contribute to TOTEME’s social and environmental sustainability strategy.
- A strong background in project management methodologies and practices, as well as a solid understanding of technical concepts and operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a technical project manager, successfully delivering technology projects from initiation to closure.
- A background in IT management consulting or a similar in-house role.
- Familiar with supply chain management concepts.
- Experience in a retail or ecommerce environment is a plus.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- A strong team player with a positive outlook and collaborative approach.
- A creative thinker who is solution-oriented and hands-on.
- Self-motivated, responsible and organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analytical and digital savvy with a data-driven approach.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm office with an immediate start.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.