Trading Merchandiser (Stockholm) content
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for a Trading Merchandiser to join the team in Stockholm full-time. As Trading Merchandiser you will be responsible for the management of our in-season inventory, including the initial allocation of new seasons, and replenishment. You will ensure our inventory is well-balanced across our three warehouses, our stores and sales channels globally. Analytical skills and an advanced knowledge of Excel are vital for this role. You will report to the Head of Planning and will work directly with the Demand Planner as well as the Commercial, Wholesale, Buying and Supply Chain teams.
- Oversee in-season stock management, ensuring continuous on-shelf availability in all countries and channels (own retail and ecommerce, third-party ecommerce, franchises and wholesale).
- Work directly with the US, Europe, China and South Korea Commercial and Retail teams to ensure stock levels are aligned with actual demand.
- Use and implement allocation and replenishment strategies to improve our global inventory management.
- Support with bi-weekly stock moves across the channels and global warehouses in collaboration with the Demand Planner and Supply Chain team.
- Support stores with weekly cycle count lists to measure stock accuracy; understand store operations (deliveries, book-in and book-out) and point of sale (POS) systems.
- Work alongside the Buying Team to prepare and execute the initial allocation of the new-season collection in the US and Europe.
- Understand back-of-house capacity and shopfloor space to tailor allocations and replenishment.
- Take an active role in the weekly trade meeting to highlight risks, opportunities and weekly actions based on sales, stock-on-hand inventory and intake.
- Support the Commercial and Wholesale teams with stock-related questions and queries.
- Have a deep understanding of the product, customer, and POS; visit stores regularly to understand trends and store operations and offer any support needed.
- Participate in and contribute to TOTEME's social and environmental sustainability strategy.
- Adequate experience in Branch Merchandising, Allocation or Planning.
- Experience with fast-paced retail environments.
- Skilled in Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- A self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- A strong team player with a positive outlook, happy to help out where needed.
- Solution-oriented and hands-on. Not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Interest in and understanding of the retail industry.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm office with start date as soon as possible.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.