Visual Merchandiser (NYC)
TOTEME is looking for a Visual Merchandiser to join the New York team part time. In this role you will create in-store visuals for our Mercer Street store in collaboration with the head Merchandiser and Retail team in Stockholm. You will report to the store’s Manager.
- Be responsible for the store’s visual merchandising, including in-store visuals and seasonal window displays.
- Adapt the brand’s global visual direction to the store’s needs and inventory.
- Identify local visual merchandising opportunities to support specific regional needs via compelling displays.
- Supervise maintenance and repairs to ensure optimal brand image.
- Coordinate and supervise the installation of window displays, liaising with local contractors to follow the directive, timeline, and budget.
- Take and analyze photos weekly to ensure the store’s visual standards are consistent with the brand’s and provide feedback as needed.
- Set up the seasonal press and wholesale showroom.
- Take part in stock intake and management alongside the store’s team.
- Support the setup of additional projects.
- Partner with the Retail team to find creative solutions to merchandising issues while maintaining the brand’s image.
- Work closely with the head Merchandiser and the Retail team in Stockholm to execute the brand’s global visual direction and support commercial goals.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role within the luxury fashion sector.
- An ambitious self-starter with the ability to work operationally and strategically, independently and as part of a team.
- A fast learner with great problem-solving skills and very detail-oriented.
- Competent in building and developing relationships, both internally and externally.
- Be based in New York City and available to start immediately 2-3 days a week.
This is a part-time position based at TOTEME's Mercer Street store with an immediate start.