Visual Merchandising Intern
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for a Visual Merchandising Intern to join the Stockholm office on a full-time or part-time basis. In this role you will be supporting the Visual Merchandising team with the development of guidelines and props and the planning of new collection releases. You will report to the Visual Merchandiser based at the Stockholm headquarters and will work directly with the Retail department.
- Collect and consolidate all photo reports from the stores
- Prepare digital images of samples for the creation of guidelines
- Assist with prototyping props from sketches
- Support the Visual Merchandising team with administrative tasks such as scheduling, and processing expenses and invoices
- Support local stores, working closely with the in-store Visual Merchandiser to meet store needs
- Art, Fashion, Communication, or Interior Design student
- Experience working in luxury or apparel retail environments is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and the Microsoft Office programs
- Proficient in digital photography
- Have a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize to achieve weekly deadlines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with an ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Good understanding of fashion and trends
This is a full-time or part-time position (at least 75%) based at TOTEME's Stockholm office with an immediate start.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.