Wholesale Intern (NYC)
TOTEME is looking for a Wholesale Intern to join the New York team full-time for four months. In this role you will be part of the US Wholesale team, assisting with the day-to-day management of Wholesale accounts, sample lend-outs, and order entry. You will work closely with the Wholesale Account Executive and support the Wholesale team in maintaining and developing a portfolio of wholesale customers.
- Assist with PF23 and FW23 market preparation and execution.
- Merchandise and organize the showroom prior to and during market appointments.
- Assist with the order entry process and send out order confirmations.
- Manage showroom coordination, including welcoming clients, coordinating models, and ensuring the impeccable condition of samples and spaces.
- Update sales information on a bi-weekly basis, including accurate sell-through reports.
- Coordinate and manage all sample lend-outs for department store shoots and campaigns.
- Assist with the Return Authorisation process for wholesale accounts.
- Must qualify for school credits.
- Previous experience working or interning with a wholesale team is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of and interest in the fashion industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint. NuOrder knowledge is a plus.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Service-minded with great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working as part of a team – happy to help out where needed.
- Solution-oriented and hands-on.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about TOTEME, with an understanding of the brand and aesthetic.
This is a full-time, four-month internship based at TOTEME's New York store with an immediate start.