West Hollywood, California
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform throughdistinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the Planet.
TOTEME is looking for a Store Manager to join the team in Los Angeles (LA) full-time. You will be based at our Melrose Avenue store andwill be in charge of the team as well as sales, targets and clienteling, acting as a TOTEME ambassador by overseeing the overall customer experience. You will report to the North America VP.
- Deliver excellent customer service with a focus on building and maintaining long-term relationships.
- Assume responsibility for sales targets and performance.
- Recruit, support and train the team to meet sales targets and service levels.
- Plan, delegate, action and follow up on the store’s daily operational tasks.
- Create and maintain staff schedules.
- Plan budgets and expenses with a sustainable and cost-conscious mindset.
- Manage stock levels, logistics and sell-through.
- Implement company procedures and reporting activities.
- Develop and implement new store policies and strategies.
- Work towards long-term Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and business goals.
- Give feedback to the Buying team.
- Lead the store’s Visual Merchandising (VM) and upkeeping.
- Develop efficient workflows.
- Manage in-store events.
- Participate in and contribute to TOTEME’s social and environmental sustainability strategy.
- A strong team leader with at least 5 years of experience in store management within luxury retail.
- Experience leading a team in LA or California.
- Experience working in an omnichannel environment.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Experience with back-office operations management.
- Experience generating reports and guidelines.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- A strong leader with an interest in people and their development.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Business and results-oriented with a strong commercial drive.
- Customer-focused with the ability to build lasting relationships.
- A strong visual eye and attention to detail.
- Passionate about TOTEME with an understanding of the brand and aesthetic.
- Flexible schedule, happy to work evenings and weekends.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME’s Melrose Avenue store and starting in February 2024.
TOTEME stands against any form of discrimination and strives to be an inclusive brand and workplace. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, or disability.