Studio Associate – Stock Controller (in-store)
TOTEME is looking for a full-time Studio Associate with in-store stock and inventory planning as their main responsibility. As Studio Associate – Stock Controller you will manage our inventory, stock levels, in/outgoing shipments, in-store returns and labeling, and will act as an in-store TOTEME ambassador with our clients. You will be based in our Stockholm stores and will work from the head office on a weekly basis. You will work closely with TOTEME’s Retail, Buying and Customer Service teams.
- Oversee inventory levels and maintain stock organized in all Stockholm locations.
- Receive and organize incoming stock.
- Ship outgoing stock and returns.
- Carry out daily store operations.
- Analyze and work towards key performance indicators (KPIs) and business goals.
- Work towards company standards and goals.
- Execute efficient workflows individually and as part of a team.
- Work individually and as part of a team to reach sales targets.
- Act as a stakeholder between departments.
- Act as a TOTEME ambassador and deliver excellent service to customers.
- Previous stock management experience with a strong lifestyle brand.
- Flexible schedule, happy to work evenings and weekends.
- Fluent in English.
- A talent for organization and efficient workflows.
- Passionate about style and storytelling.
- Motivated and results-oriented.
- Able to multitask and solve issues smoothly.
- Agile with an open mindset.
- Sociable and outgoing with a strong interest in people.
- Curious to understand customer needs.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm stores and headquarters with an immediate start.